Drawing should become a habit
It’s great if drawing becomes a habit, but just like it is with everything this has its good and bad sides. Let’s see a couple of these:
- It’s great if drawing becomes a habit in a good way. But you shouldn’t let it become a routine.
- Don’t keep on drawing the same things over and over again. Learn how to mix it up, so that you exercise drawing all sorts of things, not just a few.
- Don’t ever force it. Once you force it, you may lose it altogether
- Inspiration and motivation are great words. Also, although you can have the mindset of being easily inspired, it’s not something that comes just like that. If you don’t feel inspired don’t draw, rather rest and try something else in the meantime.
- Try out all sorts of things. Learn new techniques, read about arts and see what the trends are, perhaps they inspire you to take on a new approach too.